Check your school place offer
On 1 March 2021 – National Offer Day – we will let you know the secondary school your child has been offered.
From 2pm on 1 March, online applicants will be able to log in to the Application Portal to view and respond to your offer. We will also send you an email to let you know your child’s offer.
You will be able to:
- View the outcome of your application
- Accept any place that we have offered
- Decline (reject) the place offered
Our guidance notes will take you step-by-step through responding to our offer online.
Please read the important information on our waiting lists page.
You may also find sections 11 – 16 of our webpages helpful.
Other ways to check your school place offer:
- If you applied online you will also receive an offer email
- If you applied on a paper form and you provided an email address you will receive an offer email.
- If you applied on a paper form and we do not have an email address you will receive an offer letter which we will post on 1 March (first class). You can reply using our contact us form or by posting us the reply slip in your offer letter.
If you have not yet applied for a school place
If you have not yet applied for your child's secondary school place, please contact us urgently.