Check your school place offer
On 1 March 2018 – National Offer Day – we will let you know the secondary school your child has been offered.
If you have changed your email address and you did not log in to the Application Portal to amend this before midday on 27 February, you will not receive an offer email. We cannot re-send an offer email to your new account. However, you can still log in to the Application Portal using your old email address and password, to view and then respond to the offer.
From 1 March, online applicants will be able to log in to the Application Portal to view and respond to your offer. We will also send you an email to let you know your child’s offer.
You will be able to:
- View the outcome of your application
- Accept any place that we have offered
- Decline (reject) the place offered
Our guidance notes will take you step-by-step through responding to our offer online.
We have made some important changes to the way that we manage waiting lists. Please read the information on our waiting lists page.
You may also find sections 10 – 15 of our webpages helpful.
Other ways to check your school place offer –
- If you applied online you will also receive an offer email
- If you applied on a paper form you will receive an offer letter which we will post on 1 March (first class). You can reply using our contact us form or by posting us the reply slip in your offer letter.
If you have not yet applied for a school place
If you have not yet applied for your child's secondary school place, please contact us urgently.