Flood procedures

Be flood aware. Find out when floods are forecast and what to do #Prepare.Act.Survive.

Flood risks in your area, and what to do in a flood.

Appeal a school admission decision

1. Overview

If you have applied for a school place for your child and the admission authority has refused the school place, you have a right of appeal for the school place to an Independent Appeal Panel (IAP).  

Most appeals for Buckinghamshire Schools are administered by the Education Appeals Team at Buckinghamshire County Council. Before you make an appeal, it is very important that you read the Parents' Guide.

The Education Appeals Team is independent from the Admissions and Transport Team at the council. If you have queries relating to: allocations of school places, waiting lists, Grammar School Transfer Tests and Selection Reviews, these should be made to the Admissions and Transport Team.

Print entire guide

Last updated: 12 March 2019

Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good