Financial support for students
or writing to:Student Finance England
PO Box 210
Frogmoor Foundation funds
We are responsible for the administration of the Frogmoor Foundation, a charity registered under the Charities Act.
It provides funding towards;
- full-time courses of further
- higher education
- research scholarships
- help with the cost of educational visits abroad
- bursaries towards the cost of equipment required for the entry to a trade or profession.
Applications are welcome for the year 2019/2020 from March 2019.
16-19 Bursary Scheme
Financial support to stay in education, or training after 16 students can apply for the 16-19 Bursary Fund.
Those most in need will be eligible for a bursary of £1200 a year, this includes;
- includes young people in care
- care leavers
- young people receiving income support
- disabled young people receiving both Employment Support Allowance and Disability Living Allowance.
Other students facing financial difficulties may also be able to claim a bursary, to help with costs.