The Buckingham Centre includes a library and adult and family learning facilities.
Buckingham Town Council are also based in the Centre.
Buckingham centre classroom
For an ideal venue for your classes, meeting or conference consider the modern and comfortable Buckingham Centre learning and community rooms.
There are 2 learning classrooms available to hire at competitive rates - they come equipped with projector, smart board and flip chart.
Please come and have a look if you are thinking of hiring a room and we will be happy to show you around these impressive and modern facilities.
To book the learning rooms email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Room hire charges
- Ground floor
- Profit making organisation: £20 per hour
- Community or charity use: £15 per hour
- Room capacity: 12 max
- Top floor
- Profit making organisation: £26 per hour
- Community or charity use: £19.50 per hour
- Room capacity:
- 30 Theatre style
- 16 Classroom
Additional equipment available
- Whiteboard and pens: Free
- Flipchart: £3
- Interactive whiteboard with DVD: £10
- Surround sound/Hearing loop: Free
- Tea and coffee available
Payment in advance required.
10% Third party public liability insurance will be added to all bookings unless the hirer can provide a copy of their own policy.