Volunteering in Country Parks
Volunteers play a vital role in managing, maintaining and restoring valuable sites and habitats across the country. Volunteering opportunities are available in Black Park, Langley Park and Denham Country Park across a diverse range of habitats. You can do as little or as much as you can – all help is appreciated.
Volunteers of all ages, abilities and experience are welcome.
- Gain countryside experience and skills
- Learn about habitats in the country parks
- Meet new people and work alongside the Ranger Team
- Keep fit
- Have fun
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Tools, training and refreshments provided
- You need to wear outdoor clothing suitable for working around fires – be prepared to get messy
- Sturdy footwear is essential
- Bring a packed lunch
- There is free parking on the day for all volunteers
Is there anything wrong with this page?