Things to do in Langley Park
You'll find there's plenty to keep you occupied at Langley Park, from learning about the history of the park through to getting fit with a run or enjoying a family picnic.
- Trails – follow the tree trail and history trail to learn more about the fascinating background of the park. You can pick up trail guides at the tea room.
- Walking – There are plenty of buggy and wheelchair friendly paths through the park so everybody can explore what Langley Park has to offer.
- Simply Walk – every Monday at 10am, meet at Langley Park car park. The 2nd Sunday of every month at 11am, meet at Langley Park car park.
- Running – there’s 154 acres (62ha) of parkland which offers a great natural environment for running.
- Cycling is permitted in Langley Park, except in the Temple Gardens and Arboretum. The park is great for beginner riders and families with its surfaced tracks and easy to navigate pathways. Cycle racks are available at the team room.
- Dog walking – responsible dog walkers are welcome to bring their dogs to the park. Dogs must be kept on leads in the Temple Gardens, Arboretum and outside the tea room, and all owners must ensure they follow the Good Dog Guide.
- Horse riding – Permitted on public bridleways only.
- Picnics – are welcome and there are plenty of picnic benches close to popular areas for you to enjoy. BBQ’s and fires are not permitted anywhere in our parks.
Food and Drink
- Tea rooms open daily at 10am
- Seasonal opening hours advertised in the park
- The tea rooms are closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Seating is available under the veranda overlooking the beautiful Temple Gardens.
Serves hot and cold meals, afternoon tea, coffee, cakes and snacks.
Please note there is a minimum spend of £5 on purchases made by card.
What's On Programme
View our Bucks Country Parks What's On programme so you don't miss anything in 2017.