Contacting Pensions and other useful information

1. Contact us - Pensions

Updating your contact details

It is easy, secure and convenient for all Scheme members to update their address and death grant nominations online, by logging on to my pension online.  

If you would prefer to contact us, please note:

  • Deferred and Pensioner Members should make address changes by logging in to their pension account, or in writing to us. 
  • Pensioner bank details can only be changed in writing. This can be done by letter or by completing our change of bank details form.
  • Active/contributing members can change their address by telephone, email or by logging in to their pension account.
  • For all members, changes in marital status need to be accompanied by a clear photocopy of the marriage certificate, civil partnership certificate or decree absolute to authorise the change.

When writing to us, please include your full name, date of birth and national insurance or payroll number and remember to sign your letter.

Contact us 

Telephone: 01296 383 755 (NB: lines are open 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5pm on Friday)
Fax: 01296 383 780 

Pensions & Investments Team  
Buckinghamshire Council 
Walton Street Offices 
Walton Street 
HP20 1UD



Print entire guide

Last updated: 1 April 2020

Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good