Applications to licence a venue for civil ceremonies

Venues that are suitable for civil weddings and civil partnership registrations have to be licensed. Below are details of venues that are currently looking to either renew their existing licence or obtain a new one.

If you wish to object to an application, email us by selecting the venue below within the period of consultation:


Stoke Park, Park Road, Stoke Poges, SL2 4PG (6 November and 27 November 2020)

Crowne Plaza Marlow, Fieldhouse Land, Marlow, SL7 1GJ (6 November and 27 November 2020)

Poundon House, Poundon, near Bicester, OX27 9BB (20 November and 11 December 2020)

Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good