Have your say
We are always looking to improve our services, and to do that we need to hear from the people of Buckinghamshire. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved with our work, have your say and make a difference.
Consultations and surveys
Take part in consultations and surveys on a range of topics. These might include reviewing a service, creating or changing a policy, working on local roads and much more. See if there's anything you're interested in:
- current consultations and surveys
- closed consultations and surveys
- consultations being run by other local organisations
Local Area Forums
Find out about your Local Area Forum and attend the meetings. At these meetings, local issues are discussed and resolved by councillors, residents and local organisations.
Find out how young people in Buckinghamshire are getting their voice heard through Youth Voice.
Report and track problems with roads, footpaths, hedges, lighting and more.
Decisions and democracy
There are different ways of getting involved with our democratic processes:
- view upcoming and past decisions and find out how to get involved
- find out what committee meetings are happening and how to take part
- watch cabinet and committee meetings webcast live or as recordings
- get in touch with your local councillor
Compliments, complaints and suggestions
To let us know we could have done better or that we did something really well, submit a compliment, complaint or suggestion.
Find out how to create or sign a petition.
Approved venue licence applications
Comment on applications from Buckinghamshire venues that wish to start or continue holding wedding and civil partnership ceremonies.