1. Draft statement of accounts 2020/21
Delay to Public Inspection of Unaudited Statement of Accounts for the year ending March 2021
The Accounts and Audit (amendment) Regulations 2021 require Council to publish the unaudited Statement of Accounts for the financial year ending 31 March 2021 to be made available on or before 1 August 2021 for public inspection.
The Annual Statement of Accounts 2020/21 are the first set of accounts being prepared by Buckinghamshire Council since its creation. Due to resources constraints this publication has been delayed and will be made available as soon as reasonably practicable.
This situation is allowed for by Regulation 15, paragraph (1A(a)) of the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015, as amended by the Accounts and Audit (Amendment) Regulations 2021 No. 263.
The council is continuing to work to complete the Annual Accounts and will publish the dates of its public inspection period as soon as the unaudited Statement of Accounts 2020/21 are available.
Richard Ambrose, S151 Officer
Buckinghamshire Council, The Gateway, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8FF
Statement of accounts
- BCC Statement of Accounts 2019-20 PDF, 1.32MB
- BCC Signed Letter of Representation PDF, 1.45MB
- BCC PF Signed Letter of Representation PDF, 1.36MB
- 2018-19 statement of account
- 2018-19 annual governance statement
- 2017-18 annual governance statement
- 2017-18 Statement of Accounts (including Pension Fund)
- 2017-18 audit certificate
- 2016-17 statement of accounts
- 2015-16 statement of accounts
- 2014-15 statement of accounts
- 2013-14 statement of accounts
- 2012-13 statement of accounts
Statement of accounts for our previous districts
As of 1 April 2020, the above four local areas, and the former county council, now form Buckinghamshire Council. A shadow authority was established to help manage this transitional period.