Draft statement of accounts 2019/20
3. 2014-15 statement of accounts
Statement of accounts for year ended 31 March 2015
Notice of Audit Opinion
In accordance with section 11 of the Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2011, notice is hereby given that:
Our audit of the Statement of Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2015 has now been concluded.
Under Section 14 of the Audit Commission Act 1998 a local government elector for the area of a body subject to audit may:
- Inspect and make copies of any statement of accounts prepared by the body pursuant to regulations under section 27.
- Inspect and make copies of any report, other than an immediate report, made to the body by an auditor; and
- Require copies of any such statement or report to be delivered to him on payment of a reasonable sum for each copy.
- A document which a person is entitled to inspect under this section may be inspected by him at all reasonable times and without payment.
A copy of the Statement of Accounts, as audited, can be inspected by prior appointment at:
Centre of Expertise, Finance & Commercial Services, 8th Floor County Hall, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 1UZ
10am-4pm, Monday to Friday.
A copy of the audited Statement of Accounts is also available online in the related files section at the bottom of this page.
Hardcopies can be ordered for £5.50 per copy. Please contact us if you would like to buy a copy.
For more information call 01296 382 222
Last updated: 16 March 2020