1. Draft statement of accounts 2019/20
Buckinghamshire County Council is required by the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 to publish a Statement of Accounts at the end of each financial year, setting out the financial position of the council and the transactions that have been made during the year. You have the right to inspect these accounts, and the associated documents, in accordance with the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014.
For the financial year 2019/20, the above regulations have been amended by The Accounts and Audit (Coronavirus) (Amendment) Regulations 2020. As a result of the amendment to the regulations, the requirement for the public inspection period to include the first ten working days in June has been removed. Local authorities must instead commence the public inspection period on or before the first working day of September 2020. Draft accounts must be approved by 31 August 2020. The publication date for audited accounts has also been moved, from 31 July to 30 November 2020 for all local authorities.
Statement of accounts
- 2018-19 statement of account
- 2018-19 annual governance statement
- 2017-18 annual governance statement
- 2017-18 Statement of Accounts (including Pension Fund)
- 2017-18 audit certificate
- 2016-17 statement of accounts
- 2015-16 statement of accounts
- 2014-15 statement of accounts
- 2013-14 statement of accounts
- 2012-13 statement of accounts
Statement of accounts for our previous district councils
Last updated: 10 July 2020