Council housing

You will need to contact your district council if you want to apply for council housing, need advice about housing benefits, or help with your council property. 

The district councils within Buckinghamshire are:

You can find your district council and apply for council housing online.


Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good