Bin collection and council tax

If you are looking for help with bin/ recycling collection, council tax, or housing, please contact your district council.

The district councils within Buckinghamshire are:

Aylesbury Vale District Council

Chiltern District Council

South Bucks District Council

Wycombe District Council

If you are unsure, you can find out which district council area you live in online.


Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good