Our customer service standards
1. Our commitment
Our commitment to you the customer
We are committed to providing good quality, simple to use services that represent value for money. Our website is full of information about the services we provide, many of which you can access online. New information and online services are being added and updated regularly.
If you have a query, there are various ways in which you can contact us.
Whichever way you chose, we will always:
- treat you as an individual, protect your personal information and treat you with dignity and respect
- listen to you, respond to your needs, keep you informed and communicate clearly
- wherever possible, answer your enquiry the first time you contact us. If needed we will put you in touch with other organisations who can help
- provide easy to understand, useful and up to date information in a clear format and written in plain English
- give you choices in how to contact our services
- adapt to your needs if you have a disability
- ensure our staff are trained and able to deliver our services
Priority is given to online or via web chat for general enquiries.
Last updated: 13 January 2021