Emergency contacts

4/9/2020 4:19:57 PM

If there is an emergency and it's not a matter for the emergency services (999), then you can call us out of hours. 

Coronavirus helpline

Buckinghamshire Council now has a 24/7 phone number set up specifically for calls relating to coronavirus only - 01296 383204. This is the number to call if you have coronavirus-related concerns about a vulnerable person. Please do not call this number for general enquiries or any non-coronavirus related enquiry.

Social care emergencies

Roads and pavements

Call us to report flooding or a problem on roads and pavements that could lead to a fatal accident:

Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good