Skip to main content

Complaints about schools

We do not deal with complaints about schools as they have responsibility for investigating concerns through their own complaints procedure.

Making a complaint

  • If you would like to make a complaint about a school or an academy, these should be addressed to the Headteacher.
  • To make a complaint against a Headteacher, these should be addressed to the Chair of the Governing Body.

School/Academy complaints procedures can be found either on the school website or can be acquired by contacting the schools general administrative office.

You can visit the website for further information on complaints about schools



Was this page helpful?

1 star
Very poor
3 stars
Neither good nor poor
5 stars
Very good
Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK