Adult social care compliments, complaints and comments

We provide a wide range of services for people and carers, if you would like to tell us about something good then we want to hear from you.

Sometimes things can go wrong, please tell us if you are unhappy with our service, the way you have been treated or with a particular member of staff. We'll decide with you on the best way to resolve this. If another organisation is involved such as the Health Service we will work together with them to resolve your complaint.


Unhappy with a service or care you are receiving?

If you have any concerns about a service, please speak to the appropriate member of staff as soon as possible. You could also contact their manager to discuss your dissatisfaction. Most concerns are dealt with quickly and successfully in this way.


Make a formal complaint using the statutory complaints procedure

Put your complaint in writing to the us setting out what has happened and what resolution you are seeking to put things right.  


Write to: Compliments and Complaints Team

Buckinghamshire Council
Walton Street Offices
Walton Street
HP20 1UA

You can make a complaint verbally and a member of the team will assist you.

Telephone: 01296 387 844


Further guidance

Listening, Responding, Improving Fact Sheet 


Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good