Compliments, Complaints and Suggestions

We will always do our best to offer you a great service but we also recognise that there is always room for improvement.

We value your compliments, complaints or suggestions to help us to learn and improve our services.


Report a highway issue

Use this form to report a general highway issue i.e. "to fix a pothole or report a faulty streetlight".

Report a highway issue


Household recycling centre changes and new charges

From 1 April 2019 changes were made to your local household recycling centre. An overview of the changes can be viewed on our 'Changes to Buckinghamshire recycling centres' webpage.

Ask us about the changes


Compliments and suggestions

If you want to tell us about something good that has happened or if you have any suggestions about how we can improve our services we want to hear from you

Send us a compliment or suggestion



If you have a complaint, please let us know and we will do our best to resolve the issue. We want to learn from our mistakes so we can prevent similar problems in the future.

If your complaint is not about any of the above you can use our online form below.

Make a complaint


Alternative ways to contact us

If you cannot access our online form and want to make a compliment, complaint or suggestions then please contact us at: 

Compliments and Complaints Team
Buckinghamshire Council
Walton Street Offices
Walton Street
HP20 1UA

Telephone: 01296 387 844

You can also visit us in person.


Our policies

Feedback and complaints procedure
Policy on dealing with persistent or vexatious complainants
Whistleblowing Policy
School Whistleblowing Policy
Corporate Complaints Leaflet


Annual reports

Compliments and complaints report 2017-2018 (PDF)


Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good