Boundary maps and census information
Population information including the mid-year population estimates and population projections.
Our population projections
Information on the future population of Buckinghamshire by age. The projections were produced by us in December 2014. They are based on local planned housing growth (as at December 2014) as well as population information from ONS. Both the ONS data and the housing data were the latest available information at the time.
- Buckinghamshire Population Projections Report (Dec 2014) - PDF
- Appendix – Projections (Dec 2014) – PDF
- Projections Data - Broad Age Bands (Dec2014) - XLS
- Projections Data - 5 Year Age Bands (Dec2014) – XLS
- Projections Data - Single Years of Age (Dec2014) - XLS
ONS Population Projections
Information on the future population of Buckinghamshire by age. The official 2012 based subnational population projections (SNPP) were produced by the ONS and released in May 2014. They are based on observed past population trends and do not take into account local policy changes such as housing planned for the future.
- Buckinghamshire population projections briefing - PDF
- Migration and Other Drivers of Population Change - PDF
- Population projections data to 2037 – XLS
Last updated: 16 March 2020