7. Comparing Bucks (benchmarking)
The following reports and tools are free to access and will help you compare Buckinghamshire County Council data with other Councils and regions.
- Buckinghamshire County Council Comparison Report - This report presents up-to-date published data comparing performance indicators in Buckinghamshire County Council’s strategic plan with other Councils across the South East: Accessing the report through this link will ensure that you are always looking at the most up to date data available.
- Local Authority Interactive Tool - A tool for comparing data about children and young people across all local authorities in England.
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework data tool - These pages show data about adult social care in Buckinghamshire and other local authorities around the country. The 'outcome measures' are from the Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF).
- Public Health Outcomes Framework data tool - The data published in this tool are the baselines for the Public Health Outcomes Framework, with more recent and historical trend data where these are available for all local authorities. The Public Health Outcomes Framework sets out a vision for public health, desired outcomes and the indicators that will help understand how well public health is being improved and protected.
Print entire guide
Last updated: 26 January 2018
Is there anything wrong with this page?