Skip to main content
One Council - Last day !

Have your say  - it only takes a minute!

My Family needs Early Help

All families need help at some time. This support may come from a GP, your school, a youth worker, housing officer, or a combination of these professionals.

This can mean things get better quicker rather than waiting until problems are so big that the family might need a social worker.

We call this Early Help. It is always up to your family to choose to accept this help as it will only work if we all work together.

If your family decides they would like some Early Help support, then lots of different professionals will get together for an Early Help Panel to find the best way to support you and your family.

Help us to improve Buckinghamshire County Council

Don't include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.