Skip to main content
One Council - Last day !

Have your say  - it only takes a minute!

I have a Child In Need Plan

Having a Child in Need Plan means you have your own social worker who will visit you and your family at least once every 4 weeks.

Your social worker will listen to your wishes and feelings and you can ask them any questions you have. They will talk to you about your family life and how they can best support you.

You can choose to meet your social worker in a place that you feel comfortable. This might be at your home or your school.

You and your family will help write this Plan. Your social worker will also meet with other professionals during this time to make sure the Plan is right for you.

Help us to improve Buckinghamshire County Council

Don't include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.