Leaving Care in Buckinghamshire
6. Your rights
- You have the right to be involved in all decisions regarding when you leave care and your plans for leaving care.
- You have a right to let us know how you feel about the services you receive and if necessary you can give feedback or make a complaint.
- You have a right to an Independent Advocate. An independent advocate is someone outside of Children's Social Care who can help you have your say.
- You have the right to receive advice and guidance about education, training and employment.
- You have the right to learn and develop skills on how to live independently.
- You have a right to share or not to share information with other professionals such as housing, health, benefits agency or other services that support you.
- You have a right to see your personal information. For more information on accessing your records visit Personal Details and your Records.
Print entire guide
Last updated: 4 October 2017