Leaving Care in Buckinghamshire

6/25/2019 9:26:03 AM

6. Your rights

  • You have the right to be involved in all decisions regarding when you leave care and your plans for leaving care.
  • You have a right to let us know how you feel about the services you receive and if necessary you can give feedback or make a complaint.
  • You have a right to an Independent Advocate. An independent advocate is someone outside of Children's Social Care who can help you have your say.
  • You have the right to receive advice and guidance about education, training and employment.
  • You have the right to learn and develop skills on how to live independently.
  • You have a right to share or not to share information with other professionals such as housing, health, benefits agency or other services that support you.
  • You have a right to see your personal information. For more information visit Personal Details and your Records.
Print entire guide

Last updated: 25 June 2019

Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good