Skip to main content
News update – Government announces single unitary council for Buckinghamshire

See our press release or visit futurebucks for more information.

Where I can live

3. Student accommodation

If you have decided to go to university, you can get help in choosing where best to find accommodation. If your university is close enough to where you are already, you don't need to move and can travel in either by bus or train, or you could drive if you decide to learn. If you do need to move in order to make attending lectures easier, one option is to move into the halls of residence or other student accommodation, which can be cost effective and will help you to get to know other students.

Take a look at our independent living section for some advice and useful links on living on your own.

If you decide to study at university, you may be able to get help with your accommodation costs.

Print entire guide

Last updated: 4 October 2017

Was this page helpful?

1 star
Very poor
3 stars
Neither good nor poor
5 stars
Very good
Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK