Skip to main content

Where I can live

4. Returning home

You may decide to move back in with your birth family or friends.

If this is something you would like to do, speak to your social worker or PA who will be able to talk through the best choice for you.

Print entire guide

Last updated: 4 October 2017

Help us to improve Buckinghamshire County Council

Don't include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.