Improving early help services
1. Summary of 2018 consultation process
Buckinghamshire County Council consulted on changes to early help services for children and families.
Thank you to everyone who gave us their views and completed a survey. The consultation ended on 13 December 2018.
The Council report which considers the findings of the early help public consultation and recommendations has now been published. Cabinet discuss the papers on Monday 4 March 2019, a webcast of the meeting can be viewed here.
A report and appendices has been published on the findings of the early help consultation. The following papers have been published:
- Report to Cabinet - Early Help Review (details the decision that has been made)
- Appendix 1 - Consultation findings report
- Appendix 2 - Early Help Strategy April 2019 - 2022
- Appendix 3 - Proposed design for new Family Support Service
- Appendix 4 - Family centre site location report
- Appendix 5 - Early Help Equality Impact Assessment
A summary of the findings is as follows:
An 'Easy Read' version of this consultation summary is also available here.
Last updated: 11 April 2019