Buckinghamshire County Council has consulted on changes to early help services for children and families.
Thank you to everyone who gave us their views and completed a survey. The consultation ended on 13 December 2018.
The Council report which considers the findings of the early help public consultation and recommendations has now been published. Cabinet discuss the papers on Monday 4 March 2019, a webcast of the meeting can be viewed here.
A report and appendices has been published on the findings of the early help consultation. The following papers have been published:
- Report to Cabinet - Early Help Review (details the decision that needs to be made)
- Appendix 1 - Consultation findings report
- Appendix 2 - Early Help Strategy April 2019 - 2022
- Appendix 3 - Proposed design for new Family Support Service
- Appendix 4 - Family centre site location report
- Appendix 5 - Early Help Equality Impact Assessment
The following webpages summarise the proposals. If you prefer, you can download a PDF version of this information.
Consultation document (PDF)
An 'Easy Read' version of this consultation summary is also available here.
A report and appendices was published on proposed changes to early help services on 20 September 2018.
- Report to Cabinet Member for Children’s Services (details the decision that needs to be made)
- Appendix 1 – Draft Early Help Strategy
- Appendix 2 – Early Help research report on prevalence and need
- Appendix 3 – Early Help Options Appraisal
- Appendix 4 – Future possible site locations under option B (preferred option) and alternative use of children's centre buildings
- Appendix 5 – Pre-consultation report by BMG Research
- Appendix 6 – List of children’s centres and possible future use under options B (preferred option)
- Appendix 7 – Current children’s centre provision
- Early Help flyer (A5)
- Early Help poster (A4)
- Early Help Drop-in session poster (A4)
Last updated: 12 March 2019