The Council will be starting a new consultation process on how families are supported through its Early Help services.
Further details will be provided when the consultation is launched in October 2018.
The timeline for this consultation is as follows:
Pre-Consultation - July - August 2018
- BMG Research (independent research agency) carries out in-depth interviews and a workshop with residents, partners and organisations*
- Design of the consultation
Public Consultation - October 2018 for 10 weeks
- Survey published for residents, partners and organisations to respond to
- Public meetings held across Buckinghamshire
Cabinet Decision - March 2019
- Decision made on the Early Help service
- Details and timeline for any service changes provided
*Please note that residents, partners and organisations will be invited to take part. It is extremely important that in the first phase of the research, views about each of the services we currently provide are heard from the people using them. This means that the information that is collected is fair and unbiased.