Prevention Matters is a free and friendly advice service linking eligible adults (over 18) in Buckinghamshire to social activities, volunteers and community services.
Prevention Matters is delivered by Buckinghamshire County Council through a partnership of organisations, including the NHS, District Councils and a variety of voluntary and community sector organisations.
To find out more about how to use the service please visit our new website careadvicebuckinghamshire.org/preventionmatters
Practitioners or professionals
If you are practitioner or professional some of the links on this page give background information on the project which may be helpful or alternatively you can follow us on twitter @PrevMatters or Facebook.
"If I hadn't had help the outcome could have been very tricky. People should consider Prevention Matters because in the long run it is very effective"
Read more about the people who have been helped by Prevention Matters:
- Amersham and Chesham Locality Report
- Aylesbury Vale Central Locality Report
- Aylesbury Vale North Locality Report
- Aylesbury Vale South Locality Report
- Southern Locality Report
- Wooburn Green Locality Report
- Wycombe Locality Report
- Prevention Matters A3 Poster Ellen
- Prevention Matters A3 Poster George
- Prevention Matters A4 Poster Ellen
- Prevention Matters A4 Poster George
- Prevention Matters A5 Leaflet Ellen
- Prevention Matters A5 Leaflet George