Emergency information for adults in Buckinghamshire

Report a concern

If you need to speak to someone urgently about a vulnerable adult.

Report abuse: 0800 137 915
Speak to our adult social care team: 01296 383 204
Outside office hours: 0800 999 7677

For information on safeguarding vulnerable adults, please visit the Buckinghamshire Safeguarding Adults Board.


Information for professionals

Find provider information and support for organisations working with vulnerable adults.

Our Health and Adult Social Care Select Committee holds to account health and adult social care services across the county.

The Buckinghamshire Health and Wellbeing Board brings together councillors, GPs and other partners to improve health and wellbeing.

The council's provision of adult social care is governed by formal Policy and Strategy statements that have been agreed by councillors. 

Was this page helpful?

Very poor
Neither good nor poor
Very good