Emergency information and advice for adults in Buckinghamshire
If you need to speak to someone urgently about a vulnerable adult:
- Report abuse: 0800 137915
- Speak to our adult social care team: 01296 383204
- Outside office hours: 0800 999 7677
For information on safeguarding vulnerable adults, please visit the Buckinghamshire Safeguarding Adults Board website.
Find care advice in Buckinghamshire
Information, advice and guidance for adults and their carers is available from Care Advice Buckinghamshire
Information and advice
Look for information and advice around staying independent, disabilities and getting care and support.
A series of steps to help you understand your needs, to consider situations and think about support needed.
Find local activities and support
Search though our catalogue of products and activities available to support you.
Information for Professionals
- Find provider information and support for organisations working with vulnerable adults.
- Our Health and Adult Social Care Select Committee holds to account health and adult social care services across the county.
- The Buckinghamshire Health and Wellbeing Board brings together Councillors, GPs and other partners to improve health and wellbeing.
- Our partnership boards help to ensure that a broad range of perspectives feed into the way we deliver adult social care services.
- The Council's provision of adult social care is governed by formal Policy and Strategy statements that have been agreed by Councillors.