Business Continuity Management
3. Threats to your business
Threats to your business can come from many sources (directly and indirectly) and with preparation, you can ensure your business is safeguarded against the impacts.
- Risks within the Thames Valley area - Community risk register
- Protect your premises from fire - Chief Fire Officers' Association
- Flooding advice - Environment Agency
- Fuel issues - the Cabinet Office
- Fraud and economic crime - Metropolitan Police
- Ensure staff and customers' safety in the work place - Health and Safety Executive
Print entire guide
Last updated: 4 August 2017
Is there anything wrong with this page?