Nationality Checking Service
1. Nationality Checking Service
The Nationality Checking Service is for people who are applying to become British citizens.
Our fully trained staff will check your application to ensure it is completely and correctly filled in and all the required documents and fees are attached before the application is sent to the Home Office. You will be able to keep all your important documents, including your passport, instead of sending them to the Home Office.
How we help
During the appointment the Nationality Checking Service advisor will:
- check that your application form(s) have been completed correctly
- check that all required documents are present
- check that the correct fee has been submitted
- photocopy valuable documents such as passports, marriage and birth certificates
- certify the copies and return the originals to you
- send completed applications by secure post direct to the Home Office
Your Next Steps
Last updated: 19 January 2018