Young People Housing Support Drop-In Session
Having Issues at Home?
Connections Support (HIT) have two weekly drop-in sessions at Chesham Library.
Wednesday 10am - 12pm
Thursday 12pm - 2pm
No appointment is necessary simply drop in and see a support worker for free advice and information. For young people, parents or carers.
Connections Support HIT work with young people aged 16-25. They offer free confidential support to prevent homelessness, repair family relations, help access suitable accommodation and assist young people in their homes.
Some things they can help you with
- Support to repair family relationships, including mediation
- Assistance with accessing supported accommodation, where not possible or safe to be at home
- Support with independent living skills and tenancy sustainment
If you do not have a stable place to live or are having issues at home please contact the HIT team
Call on 01296 484322, email HIT@connectionsupport.org.uk or visit
Further dates for this event
- Wednesday, 30 October 2019
- Wednesday, 06 November 2019
- Wednesday, 13 November 2019
- Wednesday, 20 November 2019
- Wednesday, 27 November 2019
- Wednesday, 04 December 2019
- Wednesday, 11 December 2019
- Wednesday, 18 December 2019