Apply for a late transfer test
Apply for late transfer for grammar school for entry into Year 8 or Year 9 in September 2020 to the following schools:
- Aylesbury Grammar School
- Aylesbury High School
- Beaconsfield High School
- Burnham Grammar School
- Chesham Grammar School
- John Hampden Grammar School
- Royal Latin School – Year 8
- Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School
The application usually takes about 20 minutes to complete. Please ensure you have read our how to apply guide before making your application.
Submit your address evidence
Once you have made your application, you'll need to submit a scan or photo of a utility bill (gas or electricity) dated within the last three months, showing usage.
If you need to provide evidence of your circumstances if you are applying for a 'looked after child' or have exceptional medical or social reasons for attending a particular school, contact the admissions team.
If your child is entitled to free schools meals or pupil premium and you are applying under either of these rules, please send evidence to support your circumstances to the school you are applying for.
What you need to know
When submitting your application:
- list the schools in the order you would like them, not the order you think you might be offered them
- make sure if your child has a sibling at the school you include their details on your application
- only put each school down once (duplicating schools on your application will not give any better chance of being offered it)
- think about how your child will travel to school each day and consider the transport rules
Please think carefully before you apply as there are limited grammar school places available. If you do qualify, this doesn't guarantee a grammar school place will be offered.
There is also no guarantee of a place at your catchment school.