An Influenza pandemic, like Swine Flu is caused when a new strain of flu emerges, which people have limited or no immunity to. This means the flu is more likely to spread.
What can you do?
Preventing the spread of germs is the best way to slow the spread of diseases.
You can help to protect yourself and your family by:
- Ensuring everyone washes their hands regularly with soap and water
- Cleaning surfaces regularly
You can prevent a virus spreading to others by:
- Always carrying tissues and using them to cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
- Binning the tissues as soon as possible
- Washing your hands regularly
Catch it, Bin it, Kill it, is an easy way to remember this.
For more information call 01296 383228 or email email@example.com
Related files (you may need Acrobat Reader to open)
Other useful websites (these sites will open in a new window)