Tell us about a highways problem
We inspect our roads, footways, public rights of way and streetlights regularly in line with our policy. Sometimes problems occur in between our inspections. If you're concerned about the condition of any of these please let us know. Once we've received your report, we will normally send an inspector out to check the problem. They will identify what needs doing and if appropriate will organise the repair.
Report a problem
- Report a pothole - Report a pothole to us on the road
- Report street lighting - Report issues with TfB maintained street lights
- Report a Right of Way - Report an issue on a right of way.
- Tell TfB - Report any other highway issue
Track a problem
- Track a problem that you have already reported to us
- Road Safety - Pay online for Older Driver assessments & Be A Better Driver assessments
- Pay a parking Penalty Charge Notice
- Visit our online shop for licences
- Make a claim for damage
- Use our contact TfB form for any enquiries.
Feedback and complaints - Get in touch, make a complaint or pay a compliment