Starting school or moving up to Junior school
11. Check your school place offer
If you applied for your child's primary school place online you will be able to check your child's offer from 2pm on 18 April 2017.
You will be able to:
- View the outcome of your application
- Accept any place that we have offered
- Decline (reject) the place offered and give reasons for this
- Place your child’s name on the waiting list for a school where we have told you a place was not available
Our guidance notes will tell you how to respond to the online offer.
You may also find sections 10 - 15 of our Starting School or Moving up to Junior School webpages helpful.
You can check how school places were allocated for each school that you applied for.
Other ways to check your school place offer
- If you applied online, you will receive an offer email after 11am on 18 April 2017
- If you applied by paper form, you will receive an offer letter, which we post on the 18 April (First Class). You can reply via our Contact Us form or you can post us the reply slip in your offer letter.
Last updated: 18 April 2017