Centre for Buckinghamshire Studies
- Tuesday to Thursday from 9am to 5.15pm
- 9am to 3.45pm on the first and third Saturdays of the month
Volunteers from the Buckinghamshire Family History Society visit us on a Tuesday with their Bucks Names Index to provide extra help with family history queries
- Microfilmed parish registers.
- Local newspapers
- Computers for access to Ancestry, FreedBMD and other Library services
- Archive collections including parish records, wills and historic maps
Visitors to the Archives will need to provide proof of identity showing their name, address and signature (eg. driving licence or bank card and utility bill) or show a County Archives Readers Network card.
Copies can be provided of many records. A day pass for the use of a digital camera and digital copies from our microfilm readers and book scanner is charged at £5. A USB drive is required for digital copies from the microfilms or from the book scanner.