All our libraries have computers and internet access.
Use is charged at 50p for up to 15 minutes, but all Buckinghamshire library members can have 1 hour per day free. Access to book renewals and reservations, some information websites, Council and government information and online reference materials is free.
If you're not already a member of the library, it is free to join.
Learn My Way
Bucks Libraries provide free volunteer facilitated sessions using Learn My Way, the free online IT training package for everyone aged 16 and over. If you would like to find out more or you know of someone who would benefit by improving their computer skills please see our events page.
Children under 16
Must be library members to use the internet, must bring their library membership card with them and have written permission from their parent or guardian.
Under 8s must be accompanied by a parent or carer when accessing the internet on library computers.
Free wireless internet access
Bring along your own device and connect to the internet for free. Ask staff in the library for a username and password to enable you to connect.
Free Wi-Fi hotspot available in the following libraries:
- Internet access
- Web based email such as Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail
- Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Colour and black and white printing (charges apply)
- Free access to the library catalogue to reserve and renew your library loans
- Free access to selected information websites
- Free access to information on Council services
- Free access to online reference resources
- Free Wi-Fi