Moving up to Secondary School – September 2016
National Offer Day: 1 March 2016
If you applied for your child's secondary school place online, as well as receiving an offer email, from 2pm on 1 March you will be able to:
- Log on to the online portal using your email address and password
- View the outcome of your application
- Accept any place that we have offered
- Decline (reject) the place offered and give reasons for this
- Place your child's name on the waiting list for a school where we have told you a place was not available
Our guidance notes will tell you how to respond to the online offer.
You may also find Section 3 in our Moving up to Secondary School Guide helpful.
If you have changed your email address:
If you have changed your email address since applying online for your child's school place, you can update your log-in information so that your offer email is sent to your new email address. You need to do this by midday on 26 February, by logging in using your original details, and selecting 'Change My Log In Details'.
If you have not yet applied for a school place:
The deadline to apply for your child's secondary school place was 3pm on 31 October. Parents who did not apply by this date, and who have not already done so, should download a Moving up to Secondary School Application Form (CAF), complete it, and return it to us as soon as possible.
Is there anything wrong with this page?